Careers at DecoArt
DecoArt, Inc. inspires those to be creative in hobbies, crafting, art, and home decorating throughout everyday life. We challenge ourselves to build and develop creative uses for our products that drive consumers to try new projects that are both fun and personally rewarding.
We accomplish this as a team — a dynamic group of hard-working and strategic thinkers who accept the constant challenge of developing creative ideas, innovative products, and new ways to satisfy the needs of our trade customers and consumers. We are intelligent, creative, and high-energy individuals who support each other to ensure success through accountability.
Our success has led us to produce a wide variety of paints, finishes, and specialty products that cater to all who have a desire to craft, create, or decorate — and want to have fun while doing it! Our Creative Team develops endless projects and technique uses for our products to inspire and educate in order to achieve our goal of improving people's lives.
Those who thrive at DecoArt are problem solvers looking for a challenge. We are driven, creative, resourceful, and fierce. We are committed to building the success of our team, our product, and our customers. It is our expectation that qualified candidates will exhibit these qualities.
We are excited to expand our staff to support our growth and strategic objectives in a variety of
positions throughout our organization. Show us your great accomplishments and tell us how you will
drive us towards greatness. Resumes or further inquiries to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Materials Purchasing Assistant
As an integral part of the Materials
team, the Materials — Purchasing Assistant will support the
organization though inventory analysis, inventory level evaluation and reporting, purchasing
and supplier evaluation and analysis, forecasting, and production scheduling assistance while
ensuring a comprehensive analysis to identify problems, recommend solutions and drive
implementation or improved practices. The Materials — Purchasing Assistant will act as a liaison
throughout various interdepartmental functions to ensure departmental efficiencies. Our ideal
candidate will have:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Degree in Business or Materials Certification a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of facilities administration, preferably in manufacturing environment
- Expert level of skill in Microsoft office applications, including Excel
- Digital Designer
As an integral part of the Creative Marketing team, the Digital Designer will work cross
functionally to ensure progressive and creative production of graphic design for DecoArt, Inc.
with a specific focus on digital media objectives. Additionally, the Graphic Designer will ensure
customer satisfaction and project effectiveness while meeting assignment requirements. Our
ideal candidate will have:
- Formal education in Graphic Arts or related field of study, or solid work experience
- Working knowledge of Macintosh, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Premier Pro
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Understanding of PHP and experience with mobile app design preferred
- Proven experience as an artist, painter, designer, photographer, videographer, or other related avenue
- Manufacturing Operations Supervisor
Efficient Manufacturing Operations and Engineering is the key to our manufacturing success. As a leader in this area, you will oversee and direct the activities of production processes and operational improvements in our manufacturing arena. The Manufacturing Operations Manager is responsible for engaging the team and managing and implementing production and efficiency enhancement projects in defined areas. Additionally, this position will cross-functionally coordinate scheduling with production requirements while maximizing reporting functions and production data.
- Paint Formulation Chemist
Formulation and development to support our growth leads to the expansion of our Laboratory staff. Under the general supervision of the Technical Manager, the Paint Formulation Chemist plays an integral role in lab operations, including, but not limited to: creation and development of new and innovative paint formulations, optimization of existing paint formulations, minimization of product cost, and efficiency and integration of new raw material technologies
- Automated Machine Operators — 2nd and 3rd Shift available
Responsible for operating filling equipment to produce high quality product in an efficient
manner. $13.23 — $14.40 plus shift premium. Qualified candidates will have:
- High level of problem-solving and troubleshooting ability.
- Proven mechanical skills and preventative maintenance capability.
- Solid work history including 2 years prior experiencing operating automatic machines to meet production standards.
- Packers — 2nd and 3rd Shift available
Responsible for quality inspection, packaging and operator support. $10.02 — $11.14 plus shift
premium. Qualified candidates will have:
- Strong figure aptitude and attention to detail
- Ability to assist machine operators with line efficiency
- Proven abilities to work in a fast-paced assembly process
- Distribution Selector — 1st Shift available
Responsible for the accurate and efficient order selection of customer orders. $10.02 — $11.14.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Strong figure aptitude and attention to detail
- Ability to perform basic math computations
- Ability to operator powered industrial vehicles
- Proven abilities to work in a fast-paced distribution environment.