Preparation: Sand surface; remove dirt. (If gourd is exceptionally dirty, rinse with garden hose. Scrub gently; do not bruise or puncture skin.)
1. Use 1" brush and Multi-Purpose Sealer to coat pumpkin. Let dry.
2. Trace and gently transfer pattern.
3. Use 1/2" flat brush to paint eye pupil, Lamp Black; remainder of eye, Snow White; nose, Santa Red; Let dry.
4. Use liner brush and Snow White to paint the following: eye details, eyebrows, mouth, and fangs. Let dry.
5. Use liner brush and Lamp Black to paint mouth and outline all features. Let dry.
6. Paint over top of white areas with Glow-in-the-Dark.
7. Lightly mist entire pumpkin with Americana Matte Spray. Repeat, if desired, allowing to dry between coats.
8. Using large sheet of craft foam, cut out two triangles. Cut scallop designs into one side of each triangle to create wings. (Refer to photo.)
9. Load pouncer brush with Hot Pink Foam Paint. Pounce random dots onto wings.
10. Use glue gun to adhere rhinestones to non-scalloped edge of both wings.
11. Adhere wings to back of gourd with glue gun.
12. Tie ribbon into bow around stem of gourd.