WITCH ON BROOMSTICK PUMPKIN
1. Trace and transfer moon pattern.
2. Use #12 shader brush and Mustard Seed to paint moon. Let dry.
3. Trace and transfer witch, bat, and leaf patterns.
4. Use #8 shader brush and Lamp Black to paint witch and bat.
5. Use #8 shader brush to float Sea Breeze on hat brim.
6. Use #8 shader brush and Burnt Umber to basecoat broom and leaves.
7. Use liner brush to streak Bleached Sand and Mustard Seed for broom bristles.
8. Use #12 shader brush to highlight leaves with Mustard Seed. Repeat with Orange Twist.
9. Use #12 shader brush to float thin washes of Orange Twist, Sea Breeze, and Avocado Dip over leaves.
10. Use brush handle end to dot Orange Twist berries at leaf bases.
11. Use liner brush and Burnt Umber to pull tendrils between leaves.
12. Spray with Americana Matte Spray and allow to dry between coats.
WITCH STIRRING KETTLE PUMPKIN
1. Trace and transfer pattern with exception of shoes.
2. Use #12 shader brush to basecoat face and hands Avocado Dip; witch's hat, cape, dress, and kettle, Lamp Black; ground Burnt Umber with streaks of Cocoa. Allow to dry.
3. Apply shoe and flame patterns. Use #6 chisel blender brush to basecoat shoes and bat Lamp Black.
4. Use #6 chisel blender brush and Tuscan Red to basecoat socks, brew, and flames under kettle.
5. Use #6 chisel blender brush to float Butter on hat brim, top of witch's nose, dress, shoes, and kettle rim.
6. Mix Butter and Lamp Black 1:1. Use #6 chisel blender brush and mix to paint hair. Use script liner brush to drag Lamp Black strands through hair.
7. Use script liner brush and Avocado Dip to make small comma strokes on dress sleeve and hem. Dot between strokes and dot bat eyes with Butter.
8. Use script liner brush and Lamp Black to outline witch's face and facial features.
9. Use #4 round brush and Mustard Seed to pull strokes over Tuscan Red flames.
10. Use #4 round brush and Cocoa to basecoat stir stick. Float Burnt Umber along sides and center areas to resemble wood.
11. Use liner brush and Bahama Blue to make steam lines.
12. Use #4 round brush and Lemonade to do comma stroke border around stem. Repeat with Avocado Dip and Tuscan Red under Lemonade strokes. Add smaller commas with Lemonade in spaces.
13. Use brush handle end to dot with Avocado Dip and Tuscan Red.
14. Let completely dry. Spray with Americana Matte Sealer, allowing to dry between coats.