Preparation: Remove all stickers or labels from surface.
1. Refer to photo for placement and use Lime Glossy SoSoft Dimensional Writer to paint words on apron; let dry.
2. Use shader brush and Golden Yellow Pearl to paint eye shapes; let dry.
3. Use shader brush and White to paint ghosts rising out of pockets. Use pouncer brush to paint White pairs of dots for small eyes; let dry.
4. Follow bottle instructions for applying Glow-in-the-Dark Medium on fabrics and apply mixture over all White-painted areas. Let dry.
5. Use Black Glossy Writer to paint center of large eyes and dots on all small eyes; paint raindrop mouth and oval eyes on ghosts. Let dry.