Preparation: Remove all stickers or labels from surface.
1. Use #10 shader brush and Lavender to paint bracelet; let dry.
2. Use liner brush and White to paint elongated triangle with rounded corners for each piece of candy corn; let dry.
3. Use #8 shader brush and Bright Orange to paint stripe across middle of each candy corn; let dry.
4. Use #8 shader brush and Bright Yellow to paint stripe across wide end of each candy corn; let dry.
5. Use end of paintbrush dipped in Black to dot randomly around shapes; let dry.