Wipe pumpkin with a soft, dampened cloth or paper towels and allow to dry completely. NOTE: If pumpkin is exceptionally dirty, rinse with garden hose. Scrub gently; do not bruise or puncture skin.
1. Use 1" brush and Multi-Purpose Sealer to coat pumpkin. Let dry.
2. Trace and gently transfer pattern.
3. Paint eye pupil, Lamp Black; iris, Hauser Light Green; remainder of eye, Snow White; pumpkin, Lavender; and stem and nose, Jack-O'-Lantern Orange. Let dry.
4. Paint over top of green iris with Glow-in-the-Dark.
5. Use 1/2" brush and Snow White to paint teeth.
6. Highlight eye lid with Jack-O'-Lantern Orange.
7. Use liner brush and Lamp Black to paint mouth and outline all features. Let dry.
8. Lightly mist entire pumpkin with Americana Matte Spray. Repeat, if desired, allowing to dry between coats.
If pattern isn't exactly the right size for pumpkin, reduce or enlarge it on a copier to fit.