Preparation: Remove all stickers or labels from surface.
1. Basecoat canvas Bright Yellow with flat brush and let dry.
2. Transfer pattern onto canvas with pencil; trace over all lines with black marker.
3. Use flat brush and Citron Green to paint face area, painting over lines; let dry.
4. Paint hair and hat band with flat brush and Lamp Black. Let dry.
5. Use flat brush and Deep Periwinkle to paint hat and dress area; let dry.
6. Paint lips with shader brush and Deep Burgundy and let dry.
7. Use shader brush and Shimmering Silver to paint sunglass lens; let dry.
8. Use marker to trace over nose and draw dot for mole.
9. Use Purple Craft Twinkles Writer to paint sunglass frame; refer to photo to paint stripes on hat.
10. Use Gold Writer to paint star; refer to photo to paint stripes on hat and buttons on robe.
11. Use Lime Green and Orange Writers to paint remaining stripes on hat; let dry.
12. Squeeze small amount of Christmas Red onto plate. With shader brush, paint over Deep Burgundy lips; let dry. Outline lips with Christmas Red Writer and let dry.
13.Use Fuchsia Writer to paint spirals on background. Let dry.
14. Spray canvas with Americana Gloss Sealer; let dry.