1. Trace and transfer patterns.
2. Use 3/4" flat brush to basecoat two petals each Bright Orange, Lavender, and Festive Green. Basecoat center Calypso Blue.
3. Basecoat bee body, Razzle Berry; bee wings, Citron Green; butterfly wings, Calypso Blue; and butterfly body, Razzle Berry.
4. Basecoat pig's ears Bright Orange and feet Citron Green. Let dry.
5. Use #6 chisel blender brush to stripe Bright Orange flower petals with Razzle Berry and Lavender flower petals with Razzle Berry and Calypso Blue. Dot Festive Green flower petals with Citron Green.
6. Use script liner brush to stripe body with Lavender and add wing details with Festive Green.
7. Detail butterfly wings with Citron Green.
8. Use script liner brush to stripe butterfly body; outline bee, butterfly, and flower petals; and add antennae on bugs.
9. Use liner brush to randomly paint Razzle Berry flowers on ears. Add Festive Green stems and leaves. Dot centers with Calypso Blue.
10. Use liner brush and White to personalize flower center.
|The Most Complete Line of Acrylic Paints & Specialty Finishes in the World
· Product Videos
· Project Library
· Company Info.
· Home Page