1. Use scissors to cut desired size rectangle from pre-primed canvas. Cut canvas into strips at one long edge. Fold strips at center to form loops. Staple or adhere loops onto rectangle with fabric adhesive.
2. Use sponge brush to basecoat canvas Primary Yellow.
3. Enlarge or reduce pattern to fit surface. Trace and transfer pattern.
4. Use 3/4" flat brush to paint pumpkins Jack-O'-Lantern Orange and leaves Bright Green.
5. Use liner brush to paint tendrils Bright Green; spiders and outlining, Lamp Black; and lettering, Lavender.
6. Use brush handle end to dot spider eyes Snow White. When dry, apply smaller Lamp Black dot inside Snow White dot.
7. Mask off 1/2" band at top and bottom and paint band Lamp Black. Remove tape.
8. Allow banner to completely dry. Seal both sides with DuraClear Varnish. Let dry between coats.