This bright, twinkling fellow can party this fall; all it takes is Foam Paint, Craft Twinkles, and you.
Click for bigger picture
DecoArt Products Required
1 3/4" Styrofoam ball (1)|
3/16" wooden dowel (Two 5" pieces & one 12" piece)
Two wooden ball beads
#12 flat brush
2 1/4" foam egg shape, halved
Fun Foam red triangle pennant
Chenille stems in green, purple
Lime green cardstock
Straight or small T-pins
6" piece, green satin ribbon
Palette or plastic plate
Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
Foam mini pumpkin
1. Remove pumpkin stem.
2. Apply Foam Paint as follows: pumpkin, pennant dowel, and nose, Orange; head and legs, Purple; shoes and pennant bead topper, Green.
3. Apply coordinating colors of Craft Twinkles on head, body, and shoes.
4. Twist purple and green chenille stems together for arms.
5. Cut out 4" half-circle out of cardstock. Roll to form hat and secure with glue or tape.
6. ASSEMBLY: Push dowel legs into pumpkin body and shoes onto legs. Secure with glue. Position beaded fringe on pumpkin top. Secure with pins. Position chenille stem arms on body. Secure with glue. Insert toothpick halfway into center of pumpkin top. Position and push head onto other end of toothpick. Secure with glue. Position and secure hat on head and nose on face.
Tie ribbon into bow; position and secure with glue.
7. Use Gold Craft Twinkles Writer to make stars and dots on hat, eyes and mouth on face, and lettering on pennant. Dot eyes with Christmas Green Craft Twinkles.
8. Position and adhere pennant and bead topper on orange dowel. Add beaded fringe. Position pennant on hand.
Helpful Hint: Let dry between applications.