Preparation: Wipe pumpkin with soft, dampened cloth or paper towels and allow to dry completely.
1. Use 1" brush and Multi-Purpose Sealer to coat pumpkin. Let dry.
2. Paint entire pumpkin, excluding stem, Snow White. Let dry.
3. Trace and gently transfer pattern.
4. Paint irregular area Lavender for spot; nose, Peony Pink; eye area, Hauser Light Green; mouth, Lamp Black; and tongue, Calico Red. Let dry.
5. Shade nose with Calico Red.
6. Paint eyes Snow White; add Lamp Black dot for pupil.
7. Use liner brush and Lamp Black to outline features and dot on each side of nose.
8. Lightly mist entire pumpkin with Americana Matte Spray. Repeat, if desired, allowing to dry between coats.
9. Cut ear shapes from purple and white foam shapes
1. If pumpkin is exceptionally dirty, rinse with garden hose. Scrub gently; do not bruise or puncture skin.
2. If pattern isn't exact size, reduce or enlarge on a copier to fit your pumpkin.