Silver Pumpkin and Stand
Give this fall decorating staple a different and sophisticated look with Dazzling Metallics.
Click for bigger picture
DecoArt Products Required
Palette or plastic plate
Drill with small bit
Wire earring findings
Facet jewels, beaded trim
Low-temp glue gun and glue stick
Ruler or measuring tape
8" & 12" wooden plates
Chunky wooden candleholder
Preparation: Measure and evenly mark dots on large plate rim for hanging jewels as desired. Use drill with small bit to drill holes on large plate rim. Invert small plate. Position and adhere candleholder to center of small plate back. Position and adhere large plate on top of candleholder. Allow to dry.
1. Paint plate stand Lamp Black and pumpkin Shimmering Silver.
2. Brush Silver Craft Twinkles on pumpkin, spreading down sides.
3. Use Silver Craft Twinkles Writer to embellish stand with swirls, stripes, and dots.
4. Mist stand with Americana Matte Spray.
5. Use glue gun to attach beaded trim under edge of stand top.
6. Thread earring findings through drilled holes. Attach jewels.
Helpful Hint: Let paint dry between applications