Preparation: Sand surface; remove dirt. (If gourd is exceptionally dirty, rinse with garden hose. Scrub gently; do not bruise or puncture skin.)
1. Use 1" brush and Multi-Purpose Sealer to coat pumpkin. Let dry.
2. Trace and gently transfer pattern.
3. Paint eye pupil, Lamp Black; irises, Festive Green; remainder of eye and teeth, Snow White; and nose, Santa Red. Let dry.
4. Use liner brush and Snow White to add highlights to eyes. Let dry.
5. Use liner brush and Lamp Black to paint lines of mouth and outline all features. Let dry.
6. Paint over top of white areas with Glow-in-the-Dark.
7. Lightly mist entire pumpkin with Americana Matte Spray. Repeat, if desired, allowing to dry between coats.
8. Neatly wrap stems of artificial leaves into place around gourd stem and glue into place.