Note: Let dry between steps.
Preparation: If using as part of wreath or arch, use Versatool or craft knife to cut pumpkin in half from top to bottom to create flat back surface.
1. Pinch off piece of Model Magic and form nose. Pinch off small piece and roll into ball for wart. Press wart on nose and set aside.
2. Use 1" flat brush and Festive Green to paint pumpkin.
3. Trace and transfer mouth pattern. Paint mouth Black and tooth White.
4. Paint Bright Yellow stars on orange foam sheet.
5. Roll piece of orange foam sheet into cone shape. Staple or adhere with glue to secure. Trace and transfer brim pattern onto another piece of foam. Use scissors to cut out shape.
6. Assembly: Cut pieces of raffia and glue on pumpkin for hair. Position and glue nose and wiggle eyes on face. Glue fabric on bottom for collar and hat on head.
This pumpkin can be used on wreaths, arches, or floral arrangements either alone or in groupings. Add silk leaves, berries and/or florals to create festive decorations for your wall, tabletop, or door.