1. Use 1" flat brush and Multi-Purpose Sealer to coat pumpkin. Let dry.
2. Use 1" flat brush to paint entire pumpkin Lamp Black
3. Make vertical lines along ridges around pumpkin with Purple Craft Twinkles Writer.
4. Use Purple Craft Twinkles Writer to create four rows of arches in between vertical-painted lines. (Refer to photo.) Let dry.
5. Use glue gun to adhere spider to top of pumpkin. Glue rhinestone on top of spider's head and on eyes.
6. Spray entire pumpkin with Americana Matte Sealer in well-ventilated area. Let dry.