STANFORD, Ky. — “Consumers look to spring for renewed energy, optimism and the promise of a brighter day,” said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute®. This brighter outlook can be found in the eight new Americana trend shades for 2012 that feature the same great all-purpose, premium acrylic paint formula that DecoArt, Inc.’s signature paint line love for.
DecoArt is proud to offer these latest additions of quality acrylic paint again to its consumers, just as PANTONE has released its Fashion Color Report for Spring 2012. The mix of bright and light shades is right on point, as woman’s wear designer Nanette LePore offered that for 2012 there is “love [for]the mix of hot neon colors with soft pastels, reminiscent of nature [and] its extremes.”
The new Americana Acrylic line additions are:
- Soft Heather- Need an escape? Soft Heather is the perfect substitute to that expensive spa getaway… Breathe in, breathe out… relaxation is only a brush stroke away.
- Whispering Turquoise- Imagine lying on a blanket in the middle of a beautiful, grassy field as wispy, cirrus clouds move slowly through the breezy sky overhead.
- Zinc- Sleek and modern, this cool, mid-tone grey reminds us of our industrial past. With a hint of blue, this grey is set apart from all others
- Pebble- Roll up your jeans, take off your socks and shoes and take a walk in the creek. Pebble will remind you of smooth river rocks and trying to keep your balance as you journey through the creekbed.
- Purple Pizzazz- Everything about this shade is regal- it’s very fit for royalty and pairs nicely with the remaining new Americana colors
- Red Alert -Need a color that will grab someone’s attention? The urgency in Red Alert will do just that!
- Dragon Fruit – This vibrant pink was named for the exotic, Asian fruit also know as the pitaya. Although it is from the cactus family, this color will not harm you. Actually, Dragon Fruit plays very nicely with her friends Purple Pizzazz and Margarita
- Margarita-Frozen or on the rocks? This color screams fiesta! Get your salt-rimmed glasses and lime wedges ready, it’s time to party!
To add these Americana products, which are ready to ship now, to your product offering, please contact your DecoArt Sales Service Representative.